HPC Will Remain in Operation During COVID-19
During these crazy and uncertain times, Herman Packaging is deemed an essential business under the Memorandum given by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and will continue to support our customers with packaging. We are here to serve you and help in any way we can.
HPC has been proactive and implemented several provisions to minimize the threat of infection to our employees and our customers. As we seek to fulfill this responsibility, we have placed the following steps to mitigate the exposure of COVID-19 to our employees and our customers.
- Plant Cleaning: We have provided all areas with hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes or spray sanitizer. In addition, we are sanitizing all our door handles, common areas and kitchens, and time clocks every shift.
- Visitor Control: We have paused all outside visitors apart from essential outside contractors.
- Personal Hygiene: Our team members are instructed to wash their hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Illness Reporting: We have updated our required team member illness reporting policy to reflect current CDC, OSHA, and local health department guidelines for handling actual and potential cases of COVID-19.
- Suppliers: We are communicating with our raw material suppliers to ensure they are being proactive in preventing the exposure of our raw materials to virus-contaminated individuals and surfaces.
- Truck Drivers: Our truck drivers are in full compliance with all required customer virus mitigation procedures.
- Staying Informed: We are constantly monitoring the WHO, CDC, and our local county and city COVID-19 pages for updates.
Rest assured that our entire team will continue to work diligently to adhere to these precautionary steps while providing the service you have come to expect from Herman Packaging.